There’s been a lot of talk on here about semi-permanent fabulous eyebrows, knows as Everlasting Brows, using a technique called microblading. But what exactly IS microblading? We’ve pooled together sources from everywhere to give you the most comprehensive explanation we can, to answer all those burning questions about this hot new trend!
Here are the basics:
- Microblading uses a row of thin needles to create a semi-permanent tattoo
- The thin needles make fine marks on the skin that resemble hairs
- Pigment (colour) is applied into each fine etch to mimic eyebrow hairs exactly
- Colours from blonde through red to brown and black are possible with custom mixes made for each person
- The manual technique creates much finer hair strokes than traditional eyebrow tattooing can
- The results last up to 18 months
- Microblading does not affect your natural hair growth in any way
- The initial result is slightly darker/more vibrant than the final healed look 4 weeks later which is a softer result
- Downtime after the procedure is in hours – the skin may be slightly red but only slightly more than waxing/threading.
To see the procedure in action, follow the link to our site: Microblading Video
Still need more info? Check out these articles too..
Permenantly On Fleek – Video Shows How Tiny Needles Are Used To Create The Perfect Brow – Daily Mail UK
Everything You Need To Know About Microblading Your Eyebrows – InStyle
What is microblading? – Allure
Everlasting Brows – By Dee & Dal
Want to get your own fabulous Everlasting Brows? Just fill out the form below to book in with Dee & Dal!
Toodles for now!